By completing the steps below, you will subscribe to the Sherry Kitchen F45 Challenge Meal plan (Mon to Fri) for 8 weeks.
The meals you receive during this challenge are made using the F45 challenge portal recipes – all nutritional information and ingredients are available via the website: https://f45challenge.com/
Please read the terms and conditions before completing Registration and payment
Meals will be delivered to your selected studio ready for the morning class or open time.
Meals are ready for pick up on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Sherry Kitchen will be providing f45 approved Breakfasts, smoothies and snacks – all available on site at Sherry Kitchen 48a lake road, Northcote, during the challenge.
Terms and Conditions
- Payments must be made prior to the challenge start date and paid weekly. we offer a 5% discount to those wishing to pay for the 8 weeks upfront NB: there will be no refunds on the bulk payment so please make sure you are committed.
- By completing this registration, you are committing to 8 weeks of Sherry Kitchen meals, if you wish to make any changes or cancel we ask for 7 days notice, please note you will be liable for any charges up until this time.
- If you cancel your 8 week subscription prior to the 8 weeks completion you will be charged the 5% discount fees
- Please do not assume that stopping or declined payments cancels your subscription – Direct contact (email/phone) 7 days in advance must be made to cancel.
- If you are going to be away and need to place your meals on hold for a short period, please send us a message 7 days in advance and we are more than happy to accommodate. NB your 5% discount will be cancelled and charged accordingly
- Meals are delivered to the studio. It is your responsibility to collect these and please check you have picked up the correct bag. If your meals have not been collected within 2 days we will discard them due to health and safety regulations.
- Please understand that meals are set ingredients unless you have stated an allergy prior to the time of sign up.
Meal Content and Nutritional Value:
The F45 Challenge meal plans have been designed by a team of nutritionists to help you achieve accelerated fat loss over the 8-week period. We follow the meal plan set out on the F45 challenge portal. The meals you receive during this challenge are made using the F45 challenge portal recipes – all nutritional information and ingredients are available via the website: https://f45challenge.com. We may make some changes to produce due to seasonality, you can be assured that the Macro’s and nutritional value of the meal will remain consistent with the challenge meal phases.
The meal plan has been created based on a calorie deficit amount suitable for the average male and female to promote consistent fat loss during the Challenge.For females, this base meal plan is set at 1300 calories per day and for males, 1900 calories per day. If you have any further enquires please don’t hesitate to be in touch.